Anyone know Montrell Conner's average yards per carry...

skb124

Redshirt
Jul 20, 2008
1,270
0
0
Patino if it is anything less than 5 then we obviously need to pull his scholly.. thats the only stat that matters right?
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,409
31,605
113
But, yeah, if we're signing RBs with less than 5 yards per carry in high school, I'm going to be concerned.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,409
31,605
113
Funny thing is, I spent close to 3 years on this board being criticized for being a Croom homer. Now I'm critized for being a Croom hater. Neither accusation is true. I think Croom is doing the things that need to be done to turn our program around (except for hiring a competent OC and QB coach). But we won't win 8 regular season games this year.
 

patdog

Heisman
May 28, 2007
60,409
31,605
113
But I challenge you to find the negativity in my earlier post about the Montrell Conner signing.

Link
</p>Edited to add that I do find it pretty funny that someone who famously didn't pay up on a bet he lost during baseball season would tell someone else to put his money where his mouth is.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four