Anyone heard..........

chunkyriverdawg

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
23
0
0
......the kick-off time for the Georgia game.......I know we have a couple of games to get behind us......but I am especially interested in this game for personal reasons.
 

BULLY47

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
22
0
0
But that would mean 4 straight early games for GA, and they are already bitching about that. I hate those morning games, but I guess if it happens you can always default to a bloody mary and brunch food at the tailgate.
 

Frances Drebin

Redshirt
Nov 16, 2005
1,639
0
0
...it's the only way I'd be able to make it. And if I missed that one, it'd be my first home game missed in many, many years.
 

Bullyfan87

Redshirt
Mar 14, 2009
190
0
0
I have a test that day that will last from 9-1:30. Gonna be pissed if I have to miss the game.
 

Sarc Dawg

Redshirt
Nov 9, 2003
369
0
0
Bash is the night before and it sucked last year getting up so early for LSU after the Bash last year.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar