Anyone get anything waxed?

lonestar50

All-Conference
Dec 21, 2022
1,286
4,150
113
I was surprised at my hair appointment when my wife (no pics) had organized them waxing my nose hairs as she had always commented how it of control they are. I won't say it didn't hurt because it absolutely did although not as bad as I thought it would.

No. Chest and pubes are not next.

My lame attempt at getting something other than politics on this board.
 

tarheelbybirth1

Heisman
Jul 4, 2025
5,873
16,648
113
Our groomer told us our dog had hair matted in his ears... suggested a trip to the vet. Went to the vet, she said, "Just grab it and rip it out". My reaction told her everything she needed to know so she did it for us.

Yeah, I ain't getting nothing waxed.
 
  • Wow
Reactions: BroncHawk
Jun 16, 2025
4,724
9,906
113
 
  • Like
Reactions: hawkbirch

Wobmam Rulez!

All-American
Aug 4, 2025
4,846
7,498
113
My car and my wood floors.

When the sun tan lotion made my chest hair look gray on our honeymoon, started using Veet. It's a hair cream that removes the hair after leaving it on for a certain amount of time.

I only did that a few times before I bought a rechargeable, waterproof body groomer. I hate body hair.
 

AFM22

Heisman
Oct 31, 2022
22,304
43,281
113
My car and my wood floors.

When the sun tan lotion made my chest hair look gray on our honeymoon, started using Veet. It's a hair cream that removes the hair after leaving it on for a certain amount of time.

I only did that a few times before I bought a rechargeable, waterproof body groomer. I hate body hair.
In high school I rubbed nair all over my chest and tummy
 
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football Why we're taking a closer look at Tait Reynolds' last outing
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Tight End
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football A new opportunity for Chris Johnson?
  4. 04 Tiger Illustrated Football Our detailed open date checklist for Clemson Football
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Recruiting Clemson Football Roster & Recruiting Big Board: Quarterback