Anyone else using the new version of Firefox?..

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,114
10,631
113
...I hate the way it incorporates your bookmarks into your drop down browsing history. And I can't seem to make it stop using Options. Anyone else?....
 

Xenomorph

Heisman
Feb 15, 2007
16,114
10,631
113
...at least the url bar is nice and thin again. Still... it's throwing up every bookmark in your library into recent browsing history. I hate that and can't seem to turn it off. I'd roll back to the old Firefox if I knew how.
 

FlabLoser

Redshirt
Aug 20, 2006
10,709
0
0
Does it have bookmark sharing (bookmark or "tag" something on one computer and then go use your bookmark on a different computer)?

Does it import shared bookmarks or "tags" from Delicious?
 

drspell

Redshirt
Aug 25, 2008
3
0
0
I store frequently accessed bookmarks on a Web page, so they can be available no matter where I am. A free Google site can do that easily, so can Yahoo Bookmarks. If you're using Delicious, why not just leave the bookmarks there?

There are add-ons for Firefox to sync bookmarks, like this one: https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/2410.

I'm testing Google Chrome these days, it's fast.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Players to Know
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting No. 16 Mississippi State hosts Alabama with a 2027 flip target, two elite QBs and other top prospects visiting
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting How strong is CB Julian McDonald’s Mississippi State commitment with LSU still pushing?