Anyone doing anything before the game?

RocketDawg

All-Conference
Oct 21, 2011
19,985
2,766
113
Thought about driving down to Birmingham and probably would have if it was about 20 degrees cooler.
 

Repeat Offender

Redshirt
Dec 30, 2009
304
0
0
I am working in Starkville also today, I just hope that i can get a good feed of the game online at the very least. I have been putting off getting cable and a tv in my store for a few weeks now. If I had any idea that we would have made the SEC Championship game, that **** would have been installed last week.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State QB Kamario Taylor named Davey O'Brien National QB of the Week
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  3. 03 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch