anyone being productive at work?

SoCalBlueFan

Redshirt
Mar 31, 2007
589
44
0
Originally posted by preacherfan:
Originally posted by SoCalBlueFan:
My boss wants me to come to his office later and give him about a 15 minute report on a conference I attended last Thursday! I really don't even remember the conference to tell you the truth - it was a gameday - now I have to give a report on a game day. Maybe I shouldn't have worn my UK shootaround jacket in to work today??
A Dilbert cartoon would be the perfect addition to your post.
And that Dilbert cartoon was perfect. Yeah, I work in PR, if I can't vamp for 15 minutes on just about any subject, I don't deserve to be employed. Meeting was fine and the boss asked for a copy of the strategic plan that was unveiled at the confernce!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football KSR Staff Predictions: Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU
  2. 02 KSR Football Recruiting Recruiting Rundown: Best Kentucky Football Guest List Ever?
  3. 03 KSR Basketball Recruiting 7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
  4. 04 KSR Basketball What ESPN is saying about Kentucky MBB ahead of the 2026-27 season
  5. 05 KSR Volleyball No. 4 Kentucky VB back on track with LSU sweep