I am going crazy and its not even 11am CST yet! I'm ready for this work day to be over.
I need BEER and UK.
I need BEER and UK.
^^^^^Me either^^^^^
same here, are you a student at uk?Originally posted by WCBcats:
Not being productive in class haha blue everywhere. We are ready to party
x2
Also self-employed. Is your boss an SOB like mine?Originally posted by Waterview Catfan:
Being self employed has it's advantages. I have given myself the day off and already popped the top on one, will make it up later, or not lol.
sad part the older I am getting the more this looks just like meOriginally posted by Kycatspaws:
Errrrrrrr...![]()
![]()
Originally posted by dmpatp:
It's impossible to be productive. I'm at work and have like 5 message boards up, espn, KSR radio, and one decoy site ready for deployment if the boss walks in. it's killing me.
Just tell him how valuable the workshops and panels were, if you still have the program just memorize some details....BS your way through it.Originally posted by SoCalBlueFan:
My boss wants me to come to his office later and give him about a 15 minute report on a conference I attended last Thursday! I really don't even remember the conference to tell you the truth - it was a gameday - now I have to give a report on a game day. Maybe I shouldn't have worn my UK shootaround jacket in to work today??
A Dilbert cartoon would be the perfect addition to your post.Originally posted by SoCalBlueFan:
My boss wants me to come to his office later and give him about a 15 minute report on a conference I attended last Thursday! I really don't even remember the conference to tell you the truth - it was a gameday - now I have to give a report on a game day. Maybe I shouldn't have worn my UK shootaround jacket in to work today??
KSR Basketball
Mo Williams confident in Kentucky backcourt, but ready to see how they handle bright lights
KSR Basketball Recruiting
7-5 center Cherif Millogo arrives for surprise official visit to Kentucky
KSR Podcasts
11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet vs. LSU
KSR Basketball
Nate Oats believes Brandon Garrison is 'maybe the best passing big I've ever coached'
KSR Football
Kentucky vs. No. 10 LSU: National Media Takes