Anyone been to Uruguay?

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,133
10,610
93
Headed there for work last week of February. I’m going to check out some farms and some packing plants.
Do I need to get some vaccinations? Anything I must see In Montevideo?
 

EvilPOKES

Heisman
Apr 23, 2008
110,055
19,204
113
Be in before it gets too late. Never been, but wife's classmate is from there and that was his advice for non-locals to Montevideo.
 

OSUDD

Senior
Feb 20, 2005
3,624
981
113
Been multiple time. Visit Punte Del Esta if you get a chance. Montevideo is great but do be careful. I’m a risk taker when traveling abroad but Montevideo is not the place to do that.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  2. 02 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football OSI Breakdown Week 4 | Cowboys vs. Mountaineers
  5. 05 On3 Football Big 12 names Football Players of the Week after Week 4