Anyone Attending a Game This Weekend?

Feb 16, 2011
1,979
807
0
Headed to St Louis to see the Cardinals and Giants for 3 games. Love this time of year if your team is fighting for the playoffs. Will watch the Huskers via sports bar and iPhone.
 

dand84

All-Conference
Oct 28, 2017
3,429
1,844
0
I am going to stretch out and relax and watch the game on TV this weekend after 3 straight home games. That way I can yell and throw stuff in the privacy of my own home.
 

SWIowahawks_rivals44758

All-Conference
Sep 2, 2006
2,374
1,118
0
See you there! Not sure whom to root for, though.
Iowa of course. ;)

But seriously, it should be a great colllege atmosphere. A buddy messaged me on Friday asking if I wanted to go to the Nebraska/Troy game but I already had plans. I told my wife I really wish I could have gone and she asked why. I just said because it’s big time college football. Sometimes you just gotta put your bias away and enjoy the little things.
 
  • Like
Reactions: 9and4_rivals188421

9and4_rivals188421

All-Conference
Dec 4, 2013
4,216
1,686
0
Iowa of course. ;)

But seriously, it should be a great colllege atmosphere. A buddy messaged me on Friday asking if I wanted to go to the Nebraska/Troy game but I already had plans. I told my wife I really wish I could have gone and she asked why. I just said because it’s big time college football. Sometimes you just gotta put your bias away and enjoy the little things.
I'll be wearing Royals gear (Alex Gordon jersey). I should be easy to spot.
 
Inside Nebraska

Latest

  1. 01 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska OC Dana Holgorsen & DC Rob Aurich reflect on win over Michigan State, preview Maryland
  2. 02 Inside Nebraska Football Rhule: Colandrea sliding, sharp words for Nwaneri & Jones, plus an early eval on Huskers’ transfer class
  3. 03 Inside Nebraska Football Here’s what Nebraska coach Matt Rhule said about Dylan Raiola performance in Oregon’s win over USC
  4. 04 Inside Nebraska Football Injury updates for Jamal Rule & Jacory Barney? Not yet, says Matt Rhule, and he explains why
  5. 05 Inside Nebraska Football Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced