I normally don't either, but I've installed and reinstalled several times with the same result.never had an issue
whenever apps start acting weird though I’ll just delete it and reinstall
never had an issue
whenever apps start acting weird though I’ll just delete it and reinstall
They were pretty bad.Did anyone else have any buffering issue last game on bt+? Announcers blow too. Young punky kids, guess they have to get a start somehow
I don't know how anyone can complain about Peacock given the mess that is Big Plus.They were pretty bad.
Peacock sound is terrible. I hear the swish of the free throw before it goes in.I don't know how anyone can complain about Peacock given the mess that is Big Plus.
I can't get it to work at all, but thanks for the mirroring tip. I'll just do that going forward.Yes, it works fine, but it is worse than on the laptop or on my phone. Our Fire BTN+ app won't let us pause and rewind while watching a live game; the phone and laptop BTN+ apps do let us. So when we watch live, we often smartcast the phone onto the TV so that we can pause and rewind but watch it on the bigger screen
Yes BTN+ has poor quality and Jr.High announcers. But better than nothing. I put it on my Firestick 2 years ago.Did anyone else have any buffering issue last game on bt+? Announcers blow too. Young punky kids, guess they have to get a start somehow
High School Football
Iowa RB commit Keyon Thomas runs wild in Warren Central (Ind.) win
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa Soccer earns a much-needed 1-0 win over Rutgers
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 6: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Hawkeye Report Olympics
Iowa adds Fargo champ Ryleigh Sturgill to 2027 recruiting class
Hawkeye Report Basketball Recruiting
2027 four-star center Khalia Hartwell talks decision to commit to Iowa