Anybody taking this Friday off work?

PBRME

All-American
Feb 12, 2004
11,377
5,418
113
At least some traditions still stand. I never thought I'd miss DDDY.
 

woozman

All-Conference
Nov 13, 2004
3,452
2,682
113
Going fishing, though. Maybe I'll catch the new show via podcast...
 

GTAdawg

Redshirt
Sep 11, 2010
2,162
25
48
I haven't read it in quite a while but it seems as if I caught some new stuff. Or maybe I just don't know what I'm talking about.
 

biteyoudawg

Redshirt
Jan 2, 2012
421
0
0
the honored guest will be off Friday and away from his computer. I will surely miss those good ole stories about
our past experiences. I'll have to catch up with what you "gnats" have to post later on Friday.

I would like to say that I am truly honored to be a part of this day each and every year.

The Avid Reader

PS .. I still have those pictures if things get out of hand .. LOL!!</p>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting Wiltfong Whiparound: Mega prediction for Kentucky; Auburn, Florida, Georgia, Mississippi State all made big recruiting moves in week four