Anybody Here Use E85 Gas?

Do you use E85?

  • Yes.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No. I would but I drive an EV (or don't have a fossil fuel vehicle).

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    8

What Would Jesus Do?

All-Conference
Nov 28, 2010
35,691
4,960
113
On the AAA site I see that regular gas costs 30% more than E85.

I realize that there's a mileage dropoff, but it's less than 30%, and there are other advantages of E85, as long as your car can handle it.

My old Subaru can't take E85 (as far as I know) and I wouldn't know where to find it. What about you?
 

MTTiger19

Heisman
Sep 10, 2008
6,709
10,093
113
Cold weather can be problematic. I just read those vehicles get 15-30% less mpg so that makes sense on price difference.
 

kidmike41

All-American
Dec 29, 2005
4,135
6,614
113
On the AAA site I see that regular gas costs 30% more than E85.

I realize that there's a mileage dropoff, but it's less than 30%, and there are other advantages of E85, as long as your car can handle it.

My old Subaru can't take E85 (as far as I know) and I wouldn't know where to find it. What about you?
Vehicle checks out.

My cousin owns a Subaru dealership and they seem to be solid vehicles. Like most of the women that drive them.
 
  • Haha
Reactions: PedMaller2
Tiger Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Tiger Illustrated Football LIVE UPDATES & Discussion: No. 4 Miami at Clemson
  2. 02 Tiger Illustrated Football Clemson Football Game Day Nuggets
  3. 03 Tiger Illustrated Football Our final word on Clemson and Miami
  4. 04 On3 Football Report: Presidents from Clemson, Florida State, Miami, UNC request House make changes to PCSA
  5. 05 Tiger Illustrated Football Tiger Illustrated's Clemson - Miami Forecast