I watched it on the UCF Football FB page. I'm sure you can watch the replay there.
I was watching it through your front window. Then somebody looked in my direction so I hid in the bushes.
I was watching it through your front window. Then somebody looked in my direction so I hid in the bushes.
Just trying to keep an eye on the neighborhood.... Part of the neighborhood protection program.I'm sure my wife appreciated that since I'm in Columbus!
Just trying to keep an eye on the neighborhood.... Part of the neighborhood protection program.I'm sure my wife appreciated that since I'm in Columbus!
Did the cops call you??? How do you know I had to talk to them?Is that what you told the cop that questioned you?
I was watching it through your front window. Then somebody looked in my direction so I hid in the bushes.
I hate to hijack every thread about how expensive Nebraska is to retire to, but I don't blame him, FL has no income tax.Just listened to the press conf. He really does seem conflicted and torn about his decision. Said he wished he was given time to make suck and important decision. Said is going to keep is houses there and retire there.
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska-Indiana kickoff time, TV info announced
Inside Nebraska Football
Nebraska HC Matt Rhule previews Maryland at game week press conference
High School Football
Nebraska 5-star QB commit Trae Taylor goes off in win over Millard South
College Football Playoff
College Football Bowl Projections Week 5: Full list of matchups, playoff predictions
Inside Nebraska Football
Everything Matt Rhule said after Michigan State