Anybody checked out Dutton Ranch?

UKortho

Heisman
Oct 13, 2015
5,246
10,246
77
Lioness is GREAT. Really like Dutton Ranch. Marshals was some of the worst acting I have ever seen.

Landman and Yellowstone were also great. I haven’t watched any of his others. What are some of his other shows that are very good?
 

HogCoyote

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2013
1,127
1,497
113
Lioness is GREAT. Really like Dutton Ranch. Marshals was some of the worst acting I have ever seen.

Landman and Yellowstone were also great. I haven’t watched any of his others. What are some of his other shows that are very good?
Lioness is only getting better this season.
 
  • Like
Reactions: UKortho

Beatle Bum

Heisman
Sep 1, 2002
43,593
66,264
113
Beginning season 3 of Lioness soon. I thought season 1 was better than season 2 from a story perspective. Dropped Landman. The mom/daughter stupidity just made it unbearable. Mayor of Kingston is sitting after watching a couple of episodes. Tulsa King got old to me.

Enjoyed the season of Reacher. Seemed they played up his loner social spectrum nature more.
 

Eagles_Ball_69

All-American
Dec 19, 2003
4,792
6,339
82
The mom/daughter stupidity just made it unbearable.
How can you not enjoy that? That dynamic is so stupid it's funny. I'd watch a spinoff of just Nate, Dale, Ainsley and Angela doing whatever it is they'd do. Hell, let them live in the house Big Brother style. I'd watch that all day long.
 
  • Like
Reactions: vhcat1970

Beatle Bum

Heisman
Sep 1, 2002
43,593
66,264
113
How can you not enjoy that? That dynamic is so stupid it's funny. I'd watch a spinoff of just Nate, Dale, Ainsley and Angela doing whatever it is they'd do. Hell, let them live in the house Big Brother style. I'd watch that all day long.
Dumb TV exists for a reason, I guess.
 

Ash Williams

Heisman
Aug 3, 2022
8,547
26,930
113
Yep Landman is a great show but Lioness really scratches my itch for spec ops military pro spy intrigue. Possibly the best show I've ever seen. Right up there with Justified and Bosch.
 

Starrcade

All-Conference
Jun 4, 2026
628
1,082
93
I'm officially caught up on everything below and loving it. I don't care what anyone thinks about The Madison because I think it's awesome that Sheridan is letting so many people have fun late in life like Kurt Russell and Michelle Pfiefer. Harrison Ford, Sylvester Stallone, Morgan Freeman, Sam Elliott, Billy Bob, Helen Mirren, etc etc.

Dutton Ranch
Landman
The Mayor of Kingstown
Lioness
The Madison
Marshalls
Tulsa King

I need to go back and watch the lone season of Bass Reaves.
 

Starrcade

All-Conference
Jun 4, 2026
628
1,082
93
I'm officially caught up on everything below and loving it. I don't care what anyone thinks about The Madison because I think it's awesome that Sheridan is letting so many people have fun late in life like Kurt Russell and Michelle Pfiefer. Harrison Ford, Sylvester Stallone, Morgan Freeman, Sam Elliott, Billy Bob, Helen Mirren, etc etc.

Dutton Ranch
Landman
The Mayor of Kingstown
Lioness
The Madison
Marshalls
Tulsa King

I need to go back and watch the lone season of Bass Reaves.

I forgot Samuel L. Jackson with the funniest line of them all. "I'll have the Teddy Bear on the top row, please."

:ROFLMAO:
 

HogCoyote

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2013
1,127
1,497
113
Yup. That’s it. Thank you. I’ve been waiting for this season to end before I power through it. I like binge watching shows. I forget what happens if I wait week to week. Ya feel me?
I get it but man you're missing some compelling and surprisingly timely tv.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Starrcade

Starrcade

All-Conference
Jun 4, 2026
628
1,082
93
I get it but man you're missing some compelling and surprisingly timely tv.

I like to bounce around between all of his shows and have a llittle time in between to wonder what might happen on the next episode. I used to like to binge but ended up putting life on hold as I couldn't stop until it was done. 45 minutes here and there works.
 

jedwar

Heisman
Moderator
Dec 30, 2002
20,838
35,748
113
I'm officially caught up on everything below and loving it. I don't care what anyone thinks about The Madison because I think it's awesome that Sheridan is letting so many people have fun late in life like Kurt Russell and Michelle Pfiefer. Harrison Ford, Sylvester Stallone, Morgan Freeman, Sam Elliott, Billy Bob, Helen Mirren, etc etc.

Dutton Ranch
Landman
The Mayor of Kingstown
Lioness
The Madison
Marshalls
Tulsa King

I need to go back and watch the lone season of Bass Reaves.
Bass Reaves was really really good. One of my favorites.
 

Starrcade

All-Conference
Jun 4, 2026
628
1,082
93
Season finale of Lioness was..............

a cartoon skeleton wearing a police uniform and tie



a gorilla is eating a piece of fruit in a room .
 
Last edited:

Starrcade

All-Conference
Jun 4, 2026
628
1,082
93
Don't sleep on Mayor of Kingstown. All the episodes are on Netflix as of Oct. 5th. in case you have it and don't have Paramount +.

Also, season 2 and season 3 of Lioness weren't announced until 10 months after the previous season, so I'm guessing another 10 months until we hear if there's a season 4.
 

HogCoyote

All-Conference
Jan 20, 2013
1,127
1,497
113
Don't sleep on Mayor of Kingstown. All the episodes are on Netflix as of Oct. 5th. in case you have it and don't have Paramount +.

Also, season 2 and season 3 of Lioness weren't announced until 10 months after the previous season, so I'm guessing another 10 months until we hear if there's a season 4.
They have to continue Lioness, they can't leave on that cliffhanger!
 
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Football Kentucky's Coaches Demand Juice, and Kenny Darby Continues to Deliver
  2. 02 KSR Football The Football Gods rewarded Nic Anderson vs. South Carolina: 'He's battled a lot in his career.'
  3. 03 KSR Kentucky inexplicably dropped out of the AP Poll. This is why voters should feel bad about themselves.
  4. 04 KSR Football Kentucky drops out of AP Poll Top 25 despite win over South Carolina
  5. 05 KSR Football Not that it matters, but Kentucky got that snap off in time at the end of regulation