Any word on Vic?

jschufreider

Freshman
Aug 13, 2005
287
98
23
Has anyone heard if he had his surgery? If so, how’d it go?

When he signed I thought he had a chance to be our first draftee since Esch. He’ll need a huge year this year to make that happen. I hope that happens- for his sake and the team’s.
 

Gocatsgo2003

All-Conference
Mar 30, 2006
47,363
3,841
78
Has anyone heard if he had his surgery? If so, how’d it go?

When he signed I thought he had a chance to be our first draftee since Esch. He’ll need a huge year this year to make that happen. I hope that happens- for his sake and the team’s.

No.
 

NU Houston

Senior
Apr 12, 2010
6,523
488
83
Can any doctors on the board explain what a "genetics-based operation" to increase lung capacity involves? I didn't know that there are surgical options to address those types of symptoms so am curious as to the type of procedure performed.
 

Wildcatfootball12

Sophomore
Sep 3, 2011
614
115
0
Can any doctors on the board explain what a "genetics-based operation" to increase lung capacity involves? I didn't know that there are surgical options to address those types of symptoms so am curious as to the type of procedure performed.

Genetics based operation is the weirdest way of saying an operation to fix a congenital issue.

Purely speculating, but I think it was for pectus excavatum. He should do well.
 

NU Houston

Senior
Apr 12, 2010
6,523
488
83
Genetics based operation is the weirdest way of saying an operation to fix a congenital issue.

Purely speculating, but I think it was for pectus excavatum. He should do well.
Thanks. I remember this discussion now from a few months ago. I had a congenital heart defect so like to learn about other issues affecting the cardiovascular system.

Best of luck to Vic. Go Cats!
 
Feb 25, 2015
8,494
148
0
Can any doctors on the board explain what a "genetics-based operation" to increase lung capacity involves? I didn't know that there are surgical options to address those types of symptoms so am curious as to the type of procedure performed.
I need one of those genetic based operations as I get fatigued posting on here. I get that surgery and watch out! I will be posting lots and lots of articles!
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Notebook: Braun hypes up 'best stadium in football' ahead of new Ryan Field opener
  2. 02 Wildcat Report Recruit Roundup: Buirley leads Big Walnut to win in OT thriller, Cason snags pick six
  3. 03 Wildcat Report The 3-2-1 after Northwestern's loss to Indiana
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Indiana PFF Snap Counts Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Takeaways: Northwestern learns lessons in loss at Indiana