brilliantAnybody else think of the song Do Re Mi, when you hear this kid's name? No? Just me?
Projected to go in the fourth round of the Slovenian D-League draft
No. I always think of dung.Anybody else think of the song Do Re Mi, when you hear this kid's name? No? Just me?
Dang......Adell.....a female Dell....Anybody else think of the song Do Re Mi, when you hear this kid's name? No? Just me?
I think most UL fans expect him back so he and VJ King can lead them to a national title then go 1, 2 in next years draft.
Better stay in the draft the dirty birds are going to be on probation
If I am remembering correctly, he played pretty damn well against us last year.
KSR Volleyball
Horns Down: Thigpen's Heroics, Kentucky's defense lead to top-10 sweep
KSR Football
Monday Huddle: Another swing game in the Kentucky-South Carolina has arrived
KSR
KSR Show, 9/28: A jam-packed Monday show
KSR
KSR Today: South Carolina Week for the Top 25 Wildcats, UK Basketball Media Day, and more
KSR Football
Shane Beamer opens up on job security ahead of Kentucky matchup