What show do you like? I'll see if I can make a meme for that.No.
OFC
You just gave me an idea for another meme.NO CLASS FOR YOU!!!!!
Old: Bonanza, The Untouchables.What show do you like? I'll see if I can make a meme for that.
Old: Bonanza, The Untouchables.
New: Blacklist, Criminal Minds.
Also, I hate Homeland. I hope Carrie and her stupid scaredy face get blown up.
OFC
Forgot: Best ever, first season of True Detective.
OFC
Except that Reggie LeDoux is still cookin' meth.True detective should be Dan Kane.
I could see Roy setting up the Merv Griffin set at his house to host recruits.
I could see Roy setting up the Merv Griffin set at his house to host recruits.
Oh yes, 1st season of True Detective is epic. Ha, why do you hate Homeland so much?Old: Bonanza, The Untouchables.
New: Blacklist, Criminal Minds.
Also, I hate Homeland. I hope Carrie and her stupid scaredy face get blown up.
OFC
Forgot: Best ever, first season of True Detective.
OFC
3 minutes of pure gold!
Hahahaha It made me laugh imagining Roy as Kramer introducing Kevin Knox
Vandalay Industries and AFAM major - both fake.
Two animal acts on the same show? What's is this amateur hour?That Merv Griffin episode is so good. I still tell my wife she stomps around like a Clydesdale.
Two animal acts on the same show? What's is this amateur hour?
No you idiot! Hawks eat squirrels.Hahaha
It's the new format. Scandals and Animals. Go with it!
Any chance Roy walks the sidelines in this amazing shirt next season
![]()
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Australian point guard Luke Paul commits to Duke
On3 Football
College sports bill facing pressure in the House: 'We won’t pass language to blow up the ACC'
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take: Threefold silver linings for Duke, now obvious
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
OTE Pro Day Recruiting Intel: Latest buzz on Beckham Black, Paul Osaruyi and more
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games