Any panic fans here?

Mr Todd French

Sophomore
Mar 3, 2008
320
137
43
I’m so old I remember Metro as our go to mall. It was closer from where we lived. Like the other poster said. Hit the mall. Maybe service merchandise if your parents needed something then on to Krystal or El Chico!!!! Hell I remember my mom asking sales people at Metro to call the other store at Nothpark and see if they had my size in shoes. That’s a great mother.
 

goindhoo

Senior
Feb 29, 2008
1,273
435
83
Ca
I’m so old I remember Metro as our go to mall. It was closer from where we lived. Like the other poster said. Hit the mall. Maybe service merchandise if your parents needed something then on to Krystal or El Chico!!!! Hell I remember my mom asking sales people at Metro to call the other store at Nothpark and see if they had my size in shoes. That’s a great mother.
The record store Camelot was another main attraction. And yes El Chico!
 
  • Like
Reactions: ll Martain ll
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list