Any news from Spring Football Practice

msu86

Redshirt
Sep 17, 2015
245
0
0
Would love to hear about the QB competition and Wr's. I've heard that the kid from Cali that transferred in has looked really good.
 

MSUDC11

Redshirt
Aug 23, 2012
7,316
0
0
I’m not sure it’s actually a QB competition. Fully expect Rogers to be the guy and Abraham to be a nice veteran option as an emergency QB. Apparently they really like the DB transfer from Texas too. That’s about all I know.
 

Ralph Cramden

Redshirt
Jan 7, 2020
2,696
0
0
I read a few stories. Watched Leach in an interview. He said he would have to say he thinks the O line is the most improved unit. Good competition between recievers snd in the QB room. Thats about all I saw so far.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Alabama Q&A
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State’s Isaac Smith and Fluff Bothwell “Probable” on initial SEC availability report
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Week 5 Preview: Who Controls the Skies?
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "Complementary team football is what they're doing really well": Alabama HC Kalen DeBoer on Mississippi State matchup
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football SEC Nation returns to Starkville, beginning with Friday Finebaum show