Any different between ticket prices

PCHSDawg

Junior
Nov 12, 2014
361
338
63
I've decided last minute to go to Hoover and wonder if there's any difference between prices online and at the gate?
 

weblow

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
2,860
3
38
I've decided last minute to go to Hoover and wonder if there's any difference between prices online and at the gate?

Makes no diff other than waiting in line sometimes. I print them at the hotel. Just by general admission.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Recruiting JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Baseball Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Recruiting "Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State