Any Big Blue Madness updates?

catswin

Heisman
Jan 3, 2003
10,082
12,710
0
Calipari has been pretty adamant about hitting a grand slam this year. There were rumors of Drake and Kanye coming. Things have been pretty quiet.
 
  • Like
Reactions: *Fox2Monk*

SaltyCat22

All-Conference
Jul 15, 2022
2,319
3,030
0
Total buzzkill watching the girls killing valuable Friday night time. Tough act for Drake and them to follow after Elsie does her hop-hip dance moves.
 
Oct 3, 2022
32
46
0
Yea, that's going to be a nah on Kanye. The ***-hat would take the mic and talk for 2 hours. There wouldn't be anything basketball related happening.
 

ORCAT

Heisman
Jan 6, 2003
24,759
12,171
113
BBM is so boring. No real basketball happens and it's usually cringe. I stopped watching years ago. I think at this point in life I wait until the exhibitions games to watch although blue/white is at least a scrimmage. The Bahamas was great and wish we could do those trips more often.
Agree pretty much with your take on BBM. I used to go each year and then it started becoming boring to me. I'm going this year as I have relatives coming in from Oregon to watch it for the first time. Much rather go to Blue/White game as you get to know the players better before real games begin and they do play kind of hard in that game too. BBM is just a huge pep rally.
 
May 27, 2007
31,976
25,123
113
I go to both.

But yeah for strictly bball, blue/white is obviously better.

But there's something IMO about BBM that to me still makes it special. It's just kicks off the whole season. I dunno. I still get excited about it. It's not really about the actual event. It's just about being in Rupp and kicking it all off again after months of no college basketball.
 

*Fox2Monk*

Heisman
Jun 10, 2009
47,710
87,505
113
BBM is so boring. No real basketball happens and it's usually cringe. I stopped watching years ago. I think at this point in life I wait until the exhibitions games to watch although blue/white is at least a scrimmage. The Bahamas was great and wish we could do those trips more often.
I don’t mind madness, the first 4-5 Cal years were great. I understand they are boring for about half of it but I love being in Rupp and it being the official start of the season basically.
 

UKrazycat2_rivals

All-American
Apr 13, 2009
7,550
9,127
0
I'll get excited when we win our first ever blue/white game. Until then you bastiges need to stay off my lawn too.

 
  • Haha
Reactions: Cowtown Cat
KSR

Latest

  1. 01 KSR Basketball LIVE BLOG: Big Blue Madness
  2. 02 KSR Football SEC Availability Report: DJ Miller officially OUT vs. South Carolina
  3. 03 KSR Podcasts 11 Personnel: Luckett's Play Sheet for South Carolina
  4. 04 KSR Women's Basketball Rhyne Howard has the Atlanta Dream in the semifinals of the WNBA Playoffs
  5. 05 KSR Football Alex Afari, Mark Mitchell ruled ineligible following NCAA win in Kentucky Court of Appeals