Anyone know if walker has been back to kentucky since his playing days? I sure hope Pope can get him back. One of my favorites!
that's bad.....lolHe can't afford the airfare. I keed, I keed.
I wrote up an introductory post. I've been lurking for a long time -- not really one who posts on social media -- but I got hooked by the insanity of the past couple of weeks.It’s amazing how many names I’ve never seen before have suddenly come out of the woodwork in the last week. Who are all these people?
It’s like I joined a different board.
Usually just read what everyone is posting. Try to not post to much.It’s amazing how many names I’ve never seen before have suddenly come out of the woodwork in the last week. Who are all these people?
It’s like I joined a different board.
He had a tweet or something the other day saying he’d like to see an all Kentucky staff for Pope
He had a tweet or something the other day saying he’d like to see an all Kentucky staff for Pope
It’s amazing how many names I’ve never seen before have suddenly come out of the woodwork in the last week. Who are all these people?
It’s like I joined a different board.
I’ve sat next to him in Atlanta for UK vs UNC for sure last year. I think at Rupp too.Anyone know if walker has been back to kentucky since his playing days? I sure hope Pope can get him back. One of my favorites!
that is awesome! one of my favorites for sure!I’ve sat next to him in Atlanta for UK vs UNC for sure last year. I think at Rupp too.
He has been around the team a lot during Cal's time. He was with them in Atlanta this year for a the game against UNC.Anyone know if walker has been back to kentucky since his playing days? I sure hope Pope can get him back. One of my favorites!
And a much calmer board.It’s amazing how many names I’ve never seen before have suddenly come out of the woodwork in the last week. Who are all these people?
It’s like I joined a different board.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Inside the SEC battle for the nation's No. 7 cornerback Grayden Reid
KSR Football
Kentucky Football attendance is up under Will Stein, third-highest increase in the SEC
Rivals Football Recruiting
Kentucky hosts LSU with a major flip target, top-2 QB and several blue-chippers coming to root on Will Stein and the Wildcats
KSR Football
Lane Kiffin Salutes Stein, Prepares for Confident Kentucky Football Team