Anti-America

30CAT

All-American
May 29, 2001
171,754
6,021
113
 

indyrockstar

All-Conference
Dec 1, 2003
37,583
1,905
113
I'm as relaxed as I've ever been. I don't take anything on here personally.

I merely like to debate and call out ignorance when I see it.



1000% Fact --- Just wanted to agree with you and see the outcome

Your response, "Impossible"

:ROFLMAO:

------------------------------------------------------------------------

I could care less about OP pic was about.

Don't let "gibberish" bother you. It means absolutely nothing other than seeing how people gets worked up.

Some of you guys needs a good mental vacation. :) This part of the forum is so toxic to about like 5 posters here. I've never seen anything like it on a message board.
 
WV Sports

Latest

  1. 01 WV Sports Football West Virginia vs. Iowa State Big 12 availability report: 10-1
  2. 02 WV Sports Football West Virginia football uniforms announced for Iowa State game
  3. 03 WV Sports Football Jack Cassidy making most of his opportunities
  4. 04 WV Sports Game Preview: West Virginia football at Iowa State
  5. 05 WV Sports Football You might remember these Cyclones when they were once WVU recruiting targets