Anthony Alford

Statefan1001

Redshirt
Dec 9, 2008
214
0
0
I understand that he is going to sign an MLB contract and won't actually play college football. Got that. If that were not the case, is he the ideal QB for Mullen's offense? Interested if anyone has seen him play, what they think about him in our system.
 

BehrDawg

Redshirt
Jan 21, 2010
1,370
0
0
I've seen him play, and let me tell you...he is the real deal. The kid is smart, extremely athletic, can throw the ball, can run the ball, and is the size of an SEC QB. I'm very excited about him and I tell you, he will give Russell a run for his money next year.
 

aTotal360

Heisman
Nov 12, 2009
22,543
16,312
113
if hedoesn'tget drafted inthefirst rd of the MLB draft, he will go to LSU or USM. For whatever reason, he is very fond of the hawkeyes.<div>
</div><div>In the couple interviews I have seen of him, he doesn't seem interested in MSU at all. You are right about Dan being able to utilize him though. He'd be a great fit.</div>
 

DoNotWakeTheGimp

Redshirt
Sep 8, 2010
47
0
0
I have watched him play at all of Petal's home games as well as several road games and he would be great in our offense.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Baseball "This is Home": 2028 OF Axton Westmoreland commits to Mississippi State
  2. 02 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State MBK Assistants speak on size and length added to 26-27 squad
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football "Go make the play": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby on Defense and responding to Alabama game
  4. 04 Maroon and White Basketball Mississippi State WBK to play exhibition at Choctaw Central HS
  5. 05 Rivals Football Recruiting WR Darion Moseley backs off pledge to Arkansas, has Big Ten and SEC schools on his list