Probably the most useless firearm ever built. They are a overly-marketed gimmick of a gun. There will be people that say differently, but those folks don't know any better. They've just been fed the marketing hype.
This post is inaccurate.
Probably the most useless firearm ever built. They are a overly-marketed gimmick of a gun. There will be people that say differently, but those folks don't know any better. They've just been fed the marketing hype.
i'm trying to maintain my location... i've shot targets at 200 yards with my .270. not perfect accuracy but i'm assuming an end of the world scenario. I want to be able to protect my property at long distances. This is a radical post so i'm posting radical situations. I'm obviously gonna hone my sniper skills with my sniper rifle. duh. that's why a surpressor is needed... for practice without attracting too much attention.
Wondered when somebody was going to keep a .22 for the rest of us to borrow " fer huntin squirrels and such".1) Colt Woodsman in .22 lr. I can carry carry lots of ammo, which I already have stockpiled, I love my .45s, but the ammo weight is a huge negative.
2) Ruger 10-22. Same reasons as above. And of course the ammo is interchangeble with my Woodsman.
3) Browning 16 gage, cause that's what I have. With buckshot and birdshot.
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
JUCO Edge Derion Gould sees the potential at Mississippi State
Maroon and White Baseball
Mississippi State Biloxi baseball schedule altered by weather
Maroon and White Football Recruiting
"Electric" Mississippi State atmosphere boosts big recruiting weekends
Maroon and White Football
Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
Maroon and White Football
Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State