I read a lot online. While reading articles that reference someone’s mother, the mother is often referred to as mum. Is this universal now? Have I been under a rock and nothing new? This is a $64k question for me.
If you are British
I read a lot online. While reading articles that reference someone’s mother, the mother is often referred to as mum. Is this universal now? Have I been under a rock and nothing new? This is a $64k question for me.
But I’m talking about American articles. I’m serious guys, I’m losing sleep over this. I can’t eat, poop, or sleep.
Maroon and White Football
Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
Maroon and White Football
Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
Maroon and White Football
Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
Maroon and White Football
Unpacking Mississippi State's offensive unraveling against Alabama
Maroon and White Football
"Learning Moments": Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby speaks on rough outing for QB Kamario Taylor