Ricky Gervais.
I believe he said he "wasn't the best in the world" but went on to say "I was second best but the number one guy cheated".POTUS was a varsity wrestler in high school too. It may be the only thing he will admit he was not "great, greater than anyone has ever seen before, some say amazing" at, but at least he knew what it was all about.
The fact that I can hear the man saying it is hilarious!! Got me in the giggles lol.I believe he said he "wasn't the best in the world" but went on to say "I was second best but the number one guy cheated".
He'd never last the whole seven minutes with those chicken legs.
Rivals Football Recruiting
Georgia has Kemon Spell committed, Penn State, USC, Virginia Tech haven't stopped calling
BWI Football
Penn State's Five Guys: Who is key in helping the Nittany Lions turn it around at Northwestern?
BWI Football
Penn State-Northwestern Predictions: Will the Lions bounce back?
BWI Football
Top Penn State player takes of the week: Why Rocco Becht expects the Lions to be a 'different team' at Northwestern
BWI Football
Behind Enemy Lines: New Ryan Field, an improved offense and a big opportunity for Northwestern