For those interested, DevilDJ has done a good job of keeping up with that Twitter account in the Carolina Way thread. It seems that user is a former member of the disciplinary committee if I'm not mistaken.
Impressed with how DevilDJ has been all over this, especially now that something seems to be happening.
no problem.Thanks dbav! Let's go ahead and lock this thread up. DJ does a great job and I simply looked at the guy's twitter page. I'll leave the updates to him.
Devils Illustrated Football
Duke’s week off helped one wide receiver
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Colton Hiller or Yann Kamagate? Inside the 2028 Rivals150 race for No. 1
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
Devils Illustrated Football
Blue Devils come out of off week with introspective look
Rivals Basketball Recruiting
Recruiting Intel: Duke, Arkansas, and others positioning themselves with top 2028 Rivals150 prospects