I was thinking about that too. I want to be the bad guys for once.This seems like a JJ Redick type ... a kid I'd LOVE to have here at Rutgers, but a kid that is going to get a lot of crap from basketball fans around the country for his cocky attitude.
I can't wait! Haha.
When I see him, the last thing that I think of is JJ Redick, but I understand the comparison. Whenever I watch this kid's highlights, I still can't believe that he is going to end up at Rutgers (I mean that in a good way). I was critical of the program during the season, and I think with fair cause. I was also critical of recruiting during the season (when It looked like the only guys that were going to be coming in were possibly Corey, and the two bench players from Hargrave -- Goode and Kejuan). Since that time, I'm a bit more optimistic about where we are at. I have been impressed with the offseason acquisitions. I like the kid from Kansas State -- watched his highlights against Kansas and seems like a gamer and a shooter, and I think he will be a good addition for the 16-17 season. Freeman was a stellar job by the staff, and I like the looks of Brodziansky who it seems like we have a real shot at.This seems like a JJ Redick type ... a kid I'd LOVE to have here at Rutgers, but a kid that is going to get a lot of crap from basketball fans around the country for his cocky attitude.
I can't wait! Haha.
Haven't seen this one floating around, so here ya go....
Haven't seen this one floating around, so here ya go....
Haven't seen this one floating around, so here ya go....
The Knight Report
Rutgers Basketball talks Big Ten Media Days on BTN
The Knight Report
Join The Knight Report TODAY and get it for 60% off!
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball announces full 2027 schedule
On3 Football
Tony Petitti commits to improved non-conference scheduling if College Football Playoff expands to 24 teams
The Knight Report
Rutgers Baseball Transfer Portal Profile: RHP Ryan Mealy