Andy Katz just said...

bac2therac

Hall of Famer
Jul 30, 2001
251,362
180,629
113
Right on queue. I'll just keep being ahead of the curve and right about almost everything. You can wait and join me eventually. I'll save a seat for you


hey small fry I have been around here for 32 years as a RU fan so I will be waving to you from the front row
 
A

anon_ivydyf0amkzay

Guest
Right on queue. I'll just keep being ahead of the curve and right about almost everything. You can wait and join me eventually. I'll save a seat for you
Does it hurt your back to kiss your own *** like that? Just wondering...
 
  • Like
Reactions: bac2therac

Miramar-RU

Junior
Nov 23, 2004
1,325
311
0
I can root for SHU. Can't root for PSU. Ever.

Edit - holy crap, had no idea they were 5-0 in the BE including a win at #5 Butler. Damn, they'll be back in the top 25 next week for sure, making that a very good win for us.

Seton Hall has been one of the hotter teams. They haven’t lost since our game. 7 straight wins including vs Maryland and at Butler.
 
The Knight Report

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football Senate passes Protect College Sports Act, sends bill to House
  2. 02 The Knight Report Football Everything Curt Cignetti said ahead of the Indiana / Rutgers game
  3. 03 The Knight Report Early Recruit Visitor list for Rutgers Football versus Indiana
  4. 04 On3 Football College Football Hot Seat: USA Today identifies coaches facing mounting pressure
  5. 05 The Knight Report Football ESPN FPI projects Rutgers Football's 2026 schedule - Week Four