Andrew Nembhard- do we pursue?

ThemDukeBoys

Freshman
Jan 10, 2018
138
73
0
Not sure how late I am but I saw Duke is listed on his interest list...wasn’t sure the groups thoughts
 

skysdad

Heisman
Mar 3, 2006
42,753
22,653
0
We have a thread on Andrew but yes I would like to have him. Right now to my knowledge we have no pg committment from 2021. Sounds like we could have a solid and experienced pg for two years. OFC
 
  • Like
Reactions: christophero
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 Devils Illustrated Football Duke can’t solve fourth quarter against Georgia Tech
  2. 02 Devils Illustrated Football Duke gives up late touchdown, loses at GT
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Football Live coverage: Duke at Georgia Tech
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Duke, UNC, Louisville, Arizona & more: 5-star Asa Montgomery details the latest on his recruitment
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Football Football preview: Duke at Georgia Tech