And to think I was thrown

vicious

Redshirt
Aug 9, 2008
191
0
0
off of GP two years ago because I was too negative on Croom. I'd be a hero now. LOL!
 

ArrowDawg

Redshirt
Oct 10, 2006
2,041
0
0
Well, I was thrown off of jeanie's page 3 years ago because I was allegedly insensitve towards mentally handicapped people. At least that's what jeanie got into his head after totally misinterpreting a post of mine and wouldn't listen to reason when I explained that I'd never do such a thing since I have a sister who is mentally handicapped.</p>

But hey, jeanie is always right. That was the end of my stay there.</p>
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar