And so it begins....

elguapo543

Redshirt
Mar 3, 2008
74
0
0
And I'm not aiming this at you, so much as I am in general...

Seriously, maybe the kid just isn't that good but got lucky when he ran his *** off in front of our coaches.

I think its just as ludicrous to say the kid sandbagged his MSU numbers as it does that Ole Miss took a 6' 190 lb athelete that ran in the 4.7s and 4.8s just so we could fix his numbers and brag about it.

We're not exactly recruiting like Alabama or USC over here, but I'd think we could at least get a receiver/athlete that runs a sub 4.6 if we had to. Why in the world would we offer a substandard athlete to just fudge his numbers? Either he had a bad day at MSU or got lucky at UM. I doubt even Gene would make up numbers for the kid; but why, I must ask, would we?
 

hatfieldms

All-Conference
Feb 20, 2008
8,770
2,541
113
Damn some of you follow this **** to much. I just dont get the obsession over 16-18 year old kids, especially ones that are 2 years from graduating high school
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Rivals Basketball Recruiting 5-star AJ Williams details his official visits and where things stand with UNC, BYU & Arkansas as the early signing period nears
  2. 02 Maroon and White Mississippi State Bye Week Checklist: What Needs Work?
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State Bye Week Watchlist
  4. 04 Maroon and White Mississippi State Basketball tipoff times finalized
  5. 05 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Mississippi State, Maryland & UCF talking visits with 4-star forward K'Nard Callendar