I'll bet this happens quite a bit.
I'll bet this happens quite a bit.
I'll bet this happens quite a bit.
She should also be prosecuted by whatever means spelled out in the Hatch Act.
I guess there are still quite a few people that just don't understand how to use social media, it's simply amazing.
She should also be prosecuted by whatever means spelled out in the Hatch Act.
Buddy of mine is a conservation officer in my agency and he said when new applicants for the conservation officer/forest ranger academy start filing in, the first thing they do is a background check of their social media. He said 20-40% of the applicants are red flagged then and there.I guess there are still quite a few people that just don't understand how to use social media, it's simply amazing.
She mentioned jail time in her facebook post. Thanks for the clarification.There are no prosecutorial aspects other than dismissal.
Removal is the only penalty authorized for violation of the HatchAct, under 5 U.S.C.S. § 1505. The Merit System Protection Board (MSPB) has plenary jurisdiction under § 1505 to determine after a hearing whether the violationwarrants the removal of the officer or employee from his office or employment.
WV Sports Football
WVU true freshmen continue to see action
WV Sports Football
First look: What Arizona has done through five games
WV Sports Basketball
Projecting the roles for WVU basketball's five freshmen: Volume 3
WV Sports Football
Zac Alley plans to simplify WVU defense after recent struggles
WV Sports Football
West Virginia looking to put together four good quarters