An SEC tailgating journey

Dawgg

Heisman
Sep 9, 2012
10,535
10,793
113
Sure thing, Clint.
So you decided to follow the conventional wisdom "the Grove is the best" path? Got it.

If you're going to self-promote, at least publish something credible.
 

Msubulldogfan1

Freshman
Sep 12, 2013
8,835
80
48
I feel like these start-up websites don’t normally push this stuff until late July/early August. You’re too early.
 

TrueMaroonGrind

All-Conference
Jan 6, 2017
4,128
1,698
113
I feel like these start-up websites don’t normally push this stuff until late July/early August. You’re too early.

It is the same GasNSports guys again. They have been pushing their content for about a year on here. A few different accounts with low post counts, but the same website pops up over and over again.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football "No Panic": Mississippi State S Jardin Gilbert on experience and adaptability on defense
  2. 02 Rivals Football Recruiting How Kamario Taylor's success is helping Mississippi State recruit top quarterbacks
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Jett Jefferson's early impact elevating Mississippi State secondary
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football "I gotta give it all I got": Mississippi State WR Anthony Evans III on crucial 4th quarter catch
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Points of Focus from Mississippi State HC Jeff Lebby heading into Week 5