I hear rumblings of good news on Amile. Maybe he'll be back sooner than we thought. God that would be awesome.
Care to elaborate? Sooner? Later?timo, I am not sure I agree with that time line (mid feb) but I echo the rest of your comments.
Thanks for clarifying. Much appreciated. Just an all around shame for Amile. He's done absolutely everything the staff has asked him to do these past few years. Such a shame to see him go down when it was finally his turn to have a large share of the spotlight.I think that is on the long end of things Mark. Though there is nothing concrete to suggest much right now and it could very well go to mid February and beyond. I guess they have to see how he does when they look at his foot again.
Yea, I've got a lot of heart invested in Amile , he's one good dude. I love that kid.
LieEven if he returns mid February, it will possibly too late for it to matter.
I think I'll go eat some worms.Even if he returns mid February, it will possibly too late for it to matter.
Oh, I don't think I can possibly measure up to all those people who understand where everything went wrong with recruiting.That is some imagination you got there![]()
Take it with a grain of salt but I read on another Duke forum that "there are rumblings that Amile may give the foot a try in practice soon" and a "loosely bandied return date of Feb 6" (paraphrasing)
Devils Illustrated Football
Watch: New Big J & Little J Show breaks down this weekend's romp and the first 4 games
Rivals Football Recruiting
Under the Lights: 5-star prospects battle it out in Oklahoma
On3 Football
On3 Heisman Trophy Poll: Top 10 player rankings after Week 4
Devils Illustrated Football
My Take on Others: Trying to rerack isn't so simple
Devils Illustrated Football Recruiting
Duke Commit Tracker: How the Blue Devils’ Class of 2027 played in Week 6