Amazing night

jwhdog

Redshirt
Jul 2, 2018
115
0
0
My friend's I been a state fan all my life and I'm in my 60's now. I just have to get it out. I am in tears, tears of joy for our school and for our fans...
 

bully12

Senior
Sep 2, 2012
1,714
781
113
'72 grad here; never thought I would live long enough to see a natty!! HAIL STATE!!!
 

tcdog70

Junior
Sep 24, 2012
1,405
268
83
70,grad. Waiting awhile. Ithought we might have won it back in 1970 but they took our best two pitchers , our first baseman and catcher and wouldn’t let them play post-season. Proud of these gritty talented players.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State