Always Sunny podcast

osutater

Heisman
Jan 28, 2007
13,134
10,613
93
It’s OK. Glenn Howerton is an annoying *****. Charlie and Rob are great.

I wish they’d talk a little more about the actual episodes instead of just bickering. I’ve been going back and watching the old ones before the episode. Most of them hold up. Season 2-5 were the golden years with Season 4 being the pinnacle for me.

It’s kinda amazing all 3 of them met their wives through the show.
 
Last edited:

SquinkY5786

Heisman
Dec 21, 2005
48,226
57,497
68
It’s OK. Glenn Howerton is an annoying *****. Charlie and Rob are great.

I wish they’d talk a little more about the actual episodes instead of just bickering. I’ve been going back and watching the old ones before the episode. Most of them hold up. Season 2-5 were the golden years with Season 4 being the pinnacle for me.

It’s kinda amazing all 3 of them met their wives through the show.
I Kindof like the bickering. It’s like it’s own episode. Wish they would have some of the other actors on
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated OSI Preview | Week 5 Bye for Oklahoma State
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  5. 05 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4