Alumni engagement opportunities?

LuxLibertas

Freshman
Aug 6, 2026
72
80
18
I really miss Carolina, and I'd like to find a way to get involved again. I know that there are a few volunteering opportunities available through Carolina Alumni and I am definitely looking into those. Does anybody have other ideas? Informal involvement is great too.

#CarolinaPricelessGem 💎🐑
 
  • Like
Reactions: Heel Alum

IslanderHeel

All-Conference
Jul 30, 2025
1,468
2,906
103
The Volunteer Engagement Team

The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill

University Development Office

140 Friday Center Dr.

Chapel Hill, NC 27517

P: 919.962.9575
 
  • Like
Reactions: LuxLibertas
Inside Carolina

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Basketball College Basketball Rankings: Predicting the Preseason AP Poll Top 25 as 2026-27 season approaches
  2. 02 Inside Carolina Basketball Rob's Checklist for the UNC vs. USC Exhibition: First Test for New Tar Heels
  3. 03 Inside Carolina Basketball More Than A Shooter, Matt Able Aims to be Versatile Piece in UNC Lineup
  4. 04 Rivals Basketball Recruiting Intel: The latest on 5-stars Beckham Black, DeMarcus Henry, and Cayden Daughtry
  5. 05 Inside Carolina Football UNC-Pittsburgh's a Billy Edwards Game - Daily Take