Altavista?

utkrazy419

Freshman
May 12, 2009
607
92
28
Based on last nights score it seems Altavista was way overrated. Buffalo gap took them to the woodshed even thought they had a losing record !!!!!!!!!!
 

gladfan05

Redshirt
Sep 13, 2025
16
5
3
Gap is pretty well battle tested. They had a losing record but played several good teams. And I think they've peaked at the right time. I don't know that Altavista was WAY overrated, but certainly rated higher than they should've been. I felt the same way about Sussex. 10-1 record, but who did they really play that would help them in the post season?
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Football Varina Falls To Grimsley 24-17 In OT!
  2. 02 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
  3. 03 High School Football High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Football WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Hatfield vs. Massey Fearless VHSL Friday Picks for 10-2-26 (WEEK 6)