Altavista Vs Appomattox

HokieTDTech

Sophomore
Aug 26, 2012
846
183
0
Big Game in Altavista this Friday !! I Think Altavista will give them a Good game . Good luck to the Colonels.
 

HokieTDTech

Sophomore
Aug 26, 2012
846
183
0
We'll see . You might be right but I don't think so not at there place . Appo is senior heavy vs a real young Altavista team . Big game to find out how the young colonels are coming along .I think these kids will be ready for this one . Just my opinion that's all .
 

onereddevil4

Redshirt
Sep 14, 2015
111
31
0
I just don't see Altavista putting any points up against that defense. Maybe late in the game when they pull starters... The offensive weapons just aren't there for Altavista. And let's face it, Appomattox has face a lot better competition than Altavista so far.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Football Tidewater Predictions - 10-2-26 Edition (WEEK 6)
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Thomas Jefferson Secures 14-7 win over Heritage
  3. 03 High School Football High School Football: How to watch Grimsley (N.C.) at Varina (Va.)
  4. 04 VirginiaPreps Prospect Watch Top Performers Mid-Season Defense
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Prospect Watch Top Performers Mid-Season Offense