Alpha Phi Alpha Video

TPOKE

Heisman
Jul 14, 2001
19,084
27,054
113
I really don't see the big deal with it. Being a White female college student isn't a crime.
 
A

anon_ph7vrsh7abnty

Guest
It looks like a rap video.

I think other women are disappointed, and I can see why. I'd be bummed if my daughter was in that video.
 

hollywood

All-Conference
May 29, 2001
50,697
3,345
113
I'd be bummed if your daughter was in that video too Adverpoke. What is she now, about 3?



Sorry, couldn't resist
 
A

anon_ph7vrsh7abnty

Guest
I only have a two year old boy.

Purely hypothetical. :)
 

cableok_rivals

All-Conference
Nov 7, 2002
2,642
1,830
0
I agree Tpoke. I don't get the reason people think this video is wrong. Seems pretty typical sorority girl to me.

I think some people just have an inate desire to be offended and have a HUGE glass half-empty view on life.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State rolls West Virginia 41-24, win third straight
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Football OSI Staff Picks: Cowboys at Mountaineers
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Ask the Expert: Cummings on Oklahoma State at West Virginia
  4. 04 O State Illustrated Football Pop Warner to Boone Pickens: Mestemaker and Coleman's lifelong friendship
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting '28 AK Mekaowulu on OSU offer: ‘I like the direction they're going'