Ally freaking Perry.

stateguy

Redshirt
Sep 2, 2012
332
48
28
Who was the #1 they beat last year? I remember a win against a highly ranked team but wouldn’t have said it was #1
 
  • Like
Reactions: patdog

Dawgg

Heisman
Sep 9, 2012
10,535
10,793
113
I also want to add that after that Baylor debacle, I am going to resist the urge to see any more games in person this season. I am clearly the problem, so I will not be going to see them play Texas on Thursday.

You’re welcome, fanbase.
 
Maroon and White

Latest

  1. 01 Maroon and White Football Can Mississippi State's running game keep up?
  2. 02 Maroon and White Football Sunday Notebook: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State
  3. 03 Maroon and White Football Mississippi State PFF Grades from 56-23 loss to Alabama
  4. 04 Maroon and White Football Anthony Evans III posts highest PFN WR grade of Week 5
  5. 05 Maroon and White Football Standout Stats: No. 7 Alabama 56-23 No. 16 Mississippi State