That wanted to play IU in a home game instead of MSU need to have head examined. I was one of the few who wanted MSU.
THIS IS A HOME GAME FOR IU.
THIS IS A HOME GAME FOR IU.
there's like 5 people there. It's a complete nonfactor.That wanted to play IU in a home game instead of MSU need to have head examined. I was one of the few who wanted MSU.
THIS IS A HOME GAME FOR IU.
The arena is empty.Poor shooting and defense is the reason the game is close.That wanted to play IU in a home game instead of MSU need to have head examined. I was one of the few who wanted MSU.
THIS IS A HOME GAME FOR IU.
Care to change this response???there's like 5 people there. It's a complete nonfactor.
Care to change this response ??The arena is empty.Poor shooting and defense is the reason the game is close.
I’m rooting hard for Ru. I stick by my statement win or lose. This IS a home game for IU. I can’t prove it but I believe we would have beaten MSU.Excited for RU to take the lead and have you disappear until things look bad again
I didn’t say hostile. I don’t think I did. Either way. This is a true road game.IIRC you said a “hostile” crowd. That’s hardly the case.
I didn’t say hostile. I don’t think I did. Either way. This is a true road game.
And they are getting booedThat wanted to play IU in a home game instead of MSU need to have head examined. I was one of the few who wanted MSU.
THIS IS A HOME GAME FOR IU.
The same fans that just boooed their team off the court lol
[/
That wanted to play IU in a home game instead of MSU need to have head examined. I was one of the few who wanted MSU.
THIS IS A HOME GAME FOR IU.
That wanted to play IU in a home game instead of MSU need to have head examined. I was one of the few who wanted MSU.
THIS IS A HOME GAME FOR IU.
That wanted to play IU in a home game instead of MSU need to have head examined. I was one of the few who wanted MSU.
THIS IS A HOME GAME FOR IU.
I stand by my thread. I believe MSU was the easier matchup. Thrilled we won. But it was harder than it had to be because of home court advantage.When will posters learn not to post Assinine Threads that will embarass you later.
If you want to vent, do it in on a game thread post.
The Knight Report
Rutgers Football PK Dane Pizzaro talks start to season
On3 Football
The Big Ten's weak early scheduling is main reason college football ratings are down
High School Football
New Jersey High School Football: How to watch Don Bosco Prep at Bergen Catholic
The Knight Report
Three Indiana Hoosiers to watch versus Rutgers Football
The Knight Report
WAR ROOM: Latest Recruit Scoop and Team News on Rutgers Athletics