All the "G" teams

pizzzzza

All-Conference
Nov 9, 2001
38,940
1,639
0
I just realized that all of our "G" teams are now officially out of the state tournament.

Graham, Glenvar and Goochland were the last 3.....Giles went out the previous round.

And I guess you could count Greensville and Grayson, since they made it to the 2nd round as well.

And HR6 - I didn't forget Gretna!
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boathead and FORT89

pizzzzza

All-Conference
Nov 9, 2001
38,940
1,639
0
Well, it is the state semis in their defense. Only 4 teams can make it to this point.

Oh I realize that, and I wasn't being critical of any of the aforementioned teams.

I just remember people talking on here earlier in the season about the good possibility of having a "G" team in the finals.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Boathead

FORT89

Sophomore
Nov 5, 2012
1,294
175
0
Well, it is the state semis in their defense. Only 4 teams can make it to this point.
I think the point is, out of those 4 teams. No G teams made it. Oh, I just realized your point. No G teams were good enough to make it. That was clever man. Took me a minute to catch on.
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Strong 2nd Half Keys Lafayette Win
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Episcopal stays undefeated with win over St Christopher's
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps Football Varina Falls To Grimsley 24-17 In OT!
  4. 04 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
  5. 05 High School Football High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter