All Region Teams

540teamz

Senior
Sep 9, 2015
1,157
814
113
Saturday @ the Smith vs Madison game they announced & Awarded the Class 6 ALL Region C & D players before the game it was a nice thing to see those players receive that kind of recognition! (Smith players were recognized by the anouncer, too).

BUT, the 757, i don't think I remember All-District Teams OR ALL Region Team being covered by TV OR Paper, Internet Coverage, etc.! Matt, can you expand on this or am I missing something? I don't have an X or Instagram account. So, they may have been on the apps?
 
  • Like
Reactions: awjones1978
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Episcopal stays undefeated with win over St Christopher's
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps Football Varina Falls To Grimsley 24-17 In OT!
  3. 03 High School Football Allow The St. James Academy (Va.) football to introduce themselves
  4. 04 High School Football High School Football: No. 1 IMG Academy beats The St. James Academy in nail biter
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football WEEK 6 Virginia High School Football Scores - 10-1-26 thru 10-5-26