All Region / All State Selections

CRF4Dan

All-Conference
Staff member
Dec 17, 2012
4,277
1,533
113
Where are the lists? I know at least the Regions have been selected...not sure of state.
I have yet to see any of the Class 2 Region lists but I know the All-State lists are being released this week. Yesterday Class 3 & 4 were released.
 

eh31

Senior
Sep 25, 2005
881
686
0
I have yet to see any of the Class 2 Region lists but I know the All-State lists are being released this week. Yesterday Class 3 & 4 were released.
I don’t think we’ll see 2A released until January
 
VirginiaPreps

Latest

  1. 01 VirginiaPreps Private School Predictions Week 7
  2. 02 VirginiaPreps VHSL Football Top Tens - Entering 10-8-26 Games
  3. 03 VirginiaPreps 2026 VHSL Football Team-by-Team Schedules with Results
  4. 04 Rivals Football Recruiting LB David Nosa catches fire with six offers in two-week span
  5. 05 VirginiaPreps Football Central Region GameDay - Week 7