All Non-Duke Team...

dbav

All-American
Mar 14, 2014
8,042
5,875
0
I thought I might float this topic. I know that the All-ACC teams are out and all, but I wanted to ask, if you could field a team with ACC players that do not play for Duke, what would that team look like?

Mine would look like:

Christmas (Syr)
Johnson (UNCheat, I hate to admit that)
Anderson (UVA)
Grant (ND)
Barber (NCSU)

It was tough not to put in Rodriguez and Harrell, but I like the athleticism and balance of the team above. I might put Harrell in for Johnson. Was just curious what everyone else's team would look like.
 

DukeDenver

All-American
Nov 21, 2010
8,249
8,451
0
I'd rather have Perrantes with those scorers. Hanlan is hard to pass on as well, although I think you've got it right.
 

SWEc/o95

All-Conference
Sep 7, 2007
4,007
1,135
0
I like Brice Johnson. When he stays out of foul trouble he's their best player. Paige gets all the credit though.
 
Devils Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 On3 Football College Football Rankings: AP Poll Top 25 after Week 5 released
  2. 02 Deacons Illustrated Football My Take on Others: Making no sense
  3. 03 Devils Illustrated Basketball Duke dodges injury scare and other Countdown takeaways
  4. 04 Devils Illustrated Basketball Live coverage: Countdown to Craziness
  5. 05 Devils Illustrated Basketball Basketball preview: Duke vs. Duke (Countdown to Craziness)