All Decade Team

CatManTrue

All-American
Oct 4, 2008
16,851
5,805
97
If he’s not going to be rid of you have to make it not worth his time to post. You do that my not responding. You encourage him by responding.
I think of their back-and-forth as our own version of Punch and Judy(s). It’s the battle that will never end.

It’s also why I spend most of my time on the Rock. Neither WickerTurk nor wrassler will spring for the premium fee.
 

docrugby1

Senior
Jun 16, 2010
6,987
577
88
Mark had one great season. The rest was pedestrian.

I saw VR in an ESPN HS game (Trinity ?) and when it was mentioned , he was going to NU , I was really excited. Mark was as dynamic a player as NU has had. He was wasted as a WR. A player with his ability should have touched the ball 20 times a game
 

julescat

Junior
May 29, 2001
4,053
260
83
I saw VR in an ESPN HS game (Trinity ?) and when it was mentioned , he was going to NU , I was really excited. Mark was as dynamic a player as NU has had. He was wasted as a WR. A player with his ability should have touched the ball 20 times a game
especially because he couldn't catch the ball.
 

CatManTrue

All-American
Oct 4, 2008
16,851
5,805
97
I saw VR in an ESPN HS game (Trinity ?) and when it was mentioned , he was going to NU , I was really excited. Mark was as dynamic a player as NU has had. He was wasted as a WR. A player with his ability should have touched the ball 20 times a game
especially because he couldn't catch the ball.
Jason Wright was a WR as well his first two years.

It’s happened before...
 
Wildcat Report

Latest

  1. 01 Wildcat Report Fearless Forecast: Ball State vs. Northwestern
  2. 02 On3 NIL Northwestern agrees to 10-year extension on Under Armour deal, will receive increased NIL investment
  3. 03 Wildcat Report Media Day Notebook: Northwestern hungry to rebuild with 11 new players on roster
  4. 04 Wildcat Report Northwestern vs. Penn State PFF Grades Analysis
  5. 05 Wildcat Report Behind Enemy Lines: Ball State