All American Murder

Rulz

All-American
Jan 9, 2005
8,091
5,651
0
Guess I wasn’t paying attention, and no, I didn’t watch it until last night.

and I went to OSU from 93 to 97...but still, I never saw this movie and had no f*%#in clue it was filmed on our campus.

I’m sure it’s been discussed on here ad nauseum over the years from time to time, and all that blah blah blah blahfuc*%in blah...but I never saw it.

****** movie, and I started watching it and immediately recognized the library. Then I looked it up. Then saw the standoff at the gas station revealed that ole station across from the wrestling HOF.

Anyway, yeah. There ya go.
 
May 29, 2001
24,133
25,149
113
Guess I wasn’t paying attention, and no, I didn’t watch it until last night.

and I went to OSU from 93 to 97...but still, I never saw this movie and had no f*%#in clue it was filmed on our campus.

I’m sure it’s been discussed on here ad nauseum over the years from time to time, and all that blah blah blah blahfuc*%in blah...but I never saw it.

****** movie, and I started watching it and immediately recognized the library. Then I looked it up. Then saw the standoff at the gas station revealed that ole station across from the wrestling HOF.

Anyway, yeah. There ya go.
Yes, it's been discussed here many times.
 
  • Like
Reactions: MegaPoke

The Duke

Heisman
May 29, 2001
18,552
59,377
103
I remember the call for extras - they asked for ‘preppy’ dressed up look.
 

Rulz

All-American
Jan 9, 2005
8,091
5,651
0
I actually think I recognized a couple of ******** I knew back in the day. They would have been older dudes when I was first on campus, but I swear I saw a face or two that looked familiar.

Anyway, old news, so f*%k it. Can’t be on top of every little tidbit of information or story that happens in or to Stillwater.
 
O State Illustrated

Latest

  1. 01 O State Illustrated Wrestling Sergio Vega now 149, Oklahoma State lineup wars heating up
  2. 02 O State Illustrated Basketball OSU's Ahmed, Burks and Walker see unselfish culture taking shape
  3. 03 O State Illustrated Football Recruiting Oklahoma State offers Pitt commit Jordan Young
  4. 04 Sports Predictions 2026 Heisman Trophy: Jeremiah Smith takes lead in Polymarket odds after Week 4
  5. 05 O State Illustrated Football Oklahoma State kicker Sam Keltner is ready for the spotlight